Monday 27 October 2014

Praise for Deltera

We love to get feedback from satisfied Options homeowners.  We pride ourselves on producing quality homes at cost-effective prices.  We know this would not be possible without Deltera, the construction arm of Tridel. 
Check out this complementary letter from Options homeowner Elliott who discusses his experience with Deltera:
Dear Annie,
I would like to complement and send my great appreciation to the team of workers - Ben, Paul, and another man (who actually did the work) - who came to make the repairs in my unit last Tuesday. I’m not actually sure who to send this email to so I thought I would send it to you.
These men were very professional and worked very efficiently on each item one after another until they were all completed. I was very impressed to say the least (and I suppose you know how I like efficiency).
The day it was scheduled on happened to be a very convenient day for me as well. I very much appreciated their work and professionalism.
 I had meant to send this email earlier but kept putting it off. In any case, here it is. Thank you Options and Deltera! 
Regards,
Elliott
image

Disclaimer: The views & opinions expressed in any guest blog featured on our site are those of the guest author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions & views of the Options Group of Companies community as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment